Monday, November 8, 2010


Max has been sleeping better...although we still have rough nights sometimes. Last night, he slept from about 11 pm to 6 am. Not bad at all! He is definitely getting more grabby...he pulls my hair and the strings on my sweatshirts. He started playing with some little rattles and toy keys. His hand coordination is getting better and better! He still doesn't like tummy time at all, but he has fun lying on the floor and rolling onto his side with a little help from us.
For some reason, he thinks it is hilarious whenever I am trying to pull his arms out of sleeves to change his clothes. I don't know if it tickles or what, but he full on giggles whenever I am doing that. What a funny little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.