Saturday, February 11, 2012


Max has been sick this week. He started coughing a lot on Tuesday night and so I took him to the med center on Wednesday. After waiting for 3 hours, we finally saw a doctor. He quickly found an ear infection and prescribed Max some antibiotics. He is still not feeling well tonight. He has a nonstop runny nose and a cough. His daddy was cheering him up with some late night dancing in the photo above.

Also, I have to say that it is a crime to make a sick 18 month old wait 3 hours to see a doctor. I know that it is busy at a med center but I was chasing him around that waiting room just about the entire time. After that, I took Max to stay at Grandma's house and went to the lab and worked until around 12 am. It was a long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor dear Max! And poor Mommy, and Daddy, and Grandma Debbie! We'll call later to get an update.LoveMom&DadinLV