Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not Paris....at the moment



Only 9 days until our tiny wedding here at Brandywine Falls in Cuyahoga Falls. Strangely, I feel like a lot of that has easily fallen into place. In one fell swoop (and in one day), we got our marriage license, bought Jon's wedding band, and reserved his tux for the big day. We have the reverend, we have the site, I have a dress. I think we might pull off a stress-free little wedding here in Ohio.

On a side, note, we both giggled a lot at the courthouse. We had to raise our right hand and swear we were telling the truth on our application. Also, we had to sign a statement claiming that we were not intoxicated or carrying syphilis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is the day!!!
Congratulations, I love you both : )

Anonymous said...

I want pictures!!!!

Sheila