Friday, February 18, 2011

As of Wednesday, Max officially has his first tooth poking through his bottom gum! He hasn't been extra fussy...I think he's just happy to be able to breathe normally again after being sick for a couple of weeks. I took him shopping with me yesterday and he just smiles away at all of the ladies that talk to him and tell him how cute he is. What a little charmer.

We can finally see grass and pavement again here as it got in the 50's yesterday. It's really great when we finally get a couple of warmer days! The driveway isn't like an ice rink anymore. Also, hopefully no more ice-induced spills. My poor grandmother and grandfather have both taken some nasty falls. My grandma is in a rehab center recovering from surgery after she broke her hip a couple of months ago.

I'll have to take some new photos of Jacob to share. You wouldn't believe how big he is getting! He's so adorable with Max. Lately, Max just wants to touch and grab and hug Jake. You can tell that he thinks he is just the coolest big cousin!

No comments: