Friday, July 25, 2008

Progress!

I have been in contact with Emilie and Lucie at Wed in France and they have been very helpful. I finally feel like I am making progress on planning the ceremony that we are going to have in Paris. They have been willing to listen to our preferences, offer great advice, and help us fulfill our needs within a reasonable budget. Check out their site!

http://www.wedinfrance.fr/

They are planning to arrange the officiant/priest, photographer, bridal bouquet, dinner at our apartment, transportation, and also hair and makeup if I decide to get nuts and get pampered. Everyone in Paris seems to gasp when I suggest doing my own hair and make-up. ..and that's without them knowing me and my lack of beauty ability. Just think if they knew who they were dealing with! Maybe they have a point!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds great!~Becky