Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nice







It's been a kind of stressful couple of days. I'm not going to whine about it on here...but just sufficeth to say that driving and hotels have been an issue. We've had an amazing trip so far but I think the combination of being sick, the stress of the last couple of days, and homesickness is lagging me up a little. I realize it's really silly...I'm sitting in Nice! I'm on the French Riviera! Snap out of it, Liz! We're going to dip our feet in the Mediterranean Sea today. We're going to get rid of this giant annoying car. Yes...things will be looking up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry you are stressed. but like you said, you will be rid of your car today. the pictures by the water are beautiful. it has gotten a little chilly here and it is cloudy. hope you have a good day today!~becky

Liz said...

yes we had a much better day today! i will post photos after dinner!

Anonymous said...

dont be homesick. when you get here im just going to drive you nuts anyway enjoy nice. cant be too bad with such a name.

Anonymous said...

More beautiful photos from our family travelers! I never made it to the South of France and Monaco, wishnow I had! Hope the train ride back to Paris is relaxing for both of you. We love you R&M